2009年8月24日月曜日

6 FLAG!!!

HIROKI again!!!
As I mentioned in yesterday's post, we went to the 6 Flag today!
We left our dorm at 9:30 and spent about 7 hours.

The group which I went around together rode ALL the roller coasters in 6 Flag St. Louis.

There are theme park and water park, but my group stayed in the theme park all day long.
(Picture is the roller coaster called "Batman")
To add on, there is TV program called "The Best House" which introduce the Top 3 ranking of many series.
One of the roller coaster in 6 Flag was actually in the top 3 of the most crazy roller coaster in the world!!!
Anyway, by the time we went home, our feet were shaking since we rode 12 roller coaster in a day! lol

On the way home, we stopped at the "Emperor's Palace"
It is the restaurant which we can eat food from every Asian countries.

I ate Sushi.
It wasn't the best Sushi I ever had, but since I haven't eaten Japanese food for ages, it tasted awesome! lol
It was a CRAZY DAY!!!

Tomorrow, we are going to the field trip!
I heard it was the Pizza company, so I will definitely get one!

OK. bye!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿