2009年8月16日日曜日

Holiday

How's it going? 

I am Miyuki. This is my first turn!

 

It was free day today! So, everyone enjoyed shopping, swimming, sleeping, studying(?)... or something.

I had slept in the mornig because I was so tired. 

I went to the loop in the afternoon, and bought two postcards and some gifts for my friends!

I ate sandwich for lunch. But it was almost 3o'clock...

 

I liked it very much!!!! I wanna eat it again.

(I wonder why there is a lot of French fries with big sandwich.)

After dinner, I went to WAL-MART.

It was so huge supermaeket. We connot see all of things in the store. It was kind of fun.

I bought cookies, some foods and backpack. (Because I have so many baggage.)

I got tired and want to sleep right now! Now!

Therefore my first blog is short. Sorry.

We are to go and see Arch tomorrow(it is already "Today").

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿