2009年8月27日木曜日

Last day...

This is Hiroki

Sadly, this will be the last blog which we will post from UMSL.
25 days has past since we first came here, and it was so fast.

Our last day started a little later than what we used to.
We filled out some survey about our trip first thing in the morning!
This got me think back about what we did this 3 week.

More than anything, we had so FUN!!!
We can never thank enough to all the assistants who helped us.

We are going to leave our dorm and head to the airport in about 1 hour...
There aren't many things which we can do left, but we will make sure that our trip will be the excellent trip til the last minute.

Lastly, I want to say THANK YOU to all the member in Team -A-
Eri, Mao, Shiori, Miyuki and Shunsuke.
I was able to enjoy my EAP 120% because of them!!!
I feel so lucky that I was in the same group with them.

So, we are going back to Japan.

THANK YOU SO MUCH UMSL!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Hiroki, Eri, Mao, Shiori, Miyuki and Shunsuke,

    Congratulations on your completion of Kaigai EAP in UMSL! Your group made at least 20 blog posts during your time and I have enjoyed reading them and looking at your great photos. It seems like it was a terrific experience for you. If I can make one request, now that you are back in Japan, can you make one more blog post to tell about the trip back, how it feels to be back home (have you changed in any way?) and your overall opinion of this experience?

    Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer vacation!

    Herbert Donovan

    返信削除