2009年8月19日水曜日

Field trip

Hi!!
This is Mao posting for the second time.

Yesterday, we had dinner with some entrepreneurs.
We asked lots questions relating to their business.

Today we didn't have our business class
in the afternoon but instead of that,
we went on a field trip with our teachers.

We visited 2 places and listened to some talk
about their business and asked some questions.

Now we are making a business plan and the exerience
I had today and yesterday was very helpful for me.

I'm responsible for my teams financial plans but
its so difficult that I have been working for this
about 3hours a day and it makes me sick...

I hope I could get along this well!!




We're busy having many assignments to do,
however, we're still enjoying our life here
doing fun and stupid things all together;)




Now I'll have to go back to my work.

Sorry for not having a picture...

See you next time:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿