2009年8月10日月曜日

Navarro Family

This is Hiroki again!!!
I'm going to write about my home stay.

by the way, I was with Yagityan
Our home stay started with this American styled restaurant
This is what I ate...
just look at this size!!!
We met Kevin, our host family's son, and his family.

They recently had a baby boy, and he was so cute!!!
After that, we went to our house.

Again, it's the size...

Yes, this is dog.

He's my best friend!!!


That night, they prepared us some house party.
American,
Chinese,
Romanian,
and Japanese

It was so globalized!

Second day,
We woke up at 12:30...lol
went to watch Harry Potter...but it wasnt as I expected

Anyway, we had so FUN!!!



1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Hiroki,

    I am glad you had a good time with the Navarro family. Don't forget to send them a New Year's card! If you eat like that every day, I am afraid that you will soon be as big as Mr. Donovan.

    Herbert Donovan

    返信削除