2009年8月25日火曜日

six flags

Hi everyone. Eri is writing today.





yesterday, we went to Six Flags in St.Louis.
i didnt go to the water sliders and the pool. i rode lots of scary rollercoasters.
my favorite one is called the Boss. it is wooden rollercoaster so that it shaked badly. since i knocked my head againdt the back seats and side bars many times, i had a headache afterall.

for dinner, we went to the buffet restaurant.
was yum.
there was one chocolate fountain for dessert.
i put chocolate on my strawberries then i found out that plain fresh strawberries are better.

anyway, we had a good day and we were all full in the end of the day.

tomorrow, we will finally record our business plan presentation.
a little bit nervous but excited too.

2 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi Eri and A Team members,

    Looks like you had a good time at Six Flags. I like the pictures. You all look like "Spokesmodels" at an auto show. I am also glad to know you are nervous but excited about your presentation. That means the project is having a beneficial effect on you! I think it will be a really positive experience.

    Herbert Donovan

    返信削除