2009年8月16日日曜日

Helloooooooooooooo!!!!!



hey hey you you What's up~~~~~~~!


I am SHIORI KUNIYA! Nice to meet you:)hahaha



this is my first time to posting:)hahaha








today was a group work day.

but we all had good holiday!

yeahhhhhhhhh!




some went to Galleria, a great shoping mall.

they seemed that they had good time:)



Nao, Ryunosuke, Takeshi, Anthony, and me went to Delmar loop,and ate korean foods at korean restaurnt. it was soooo great!




after that, we went to Target by Anthony's car!















and we bought three goggles and a snorkel for using at a swimming pool:)


a snorkel was great because I could feel as if I was in the sea:)


my face is so funny, isn't it?:)haha





now we are working for our business plan.


I'll do my best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



bye-bye:)

have a nice dream

i love you~~~~~~~~~~

Aug.15 2009 23:55 Edit by Shiori.K

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿